Passion In Programming
Technology - Programming - Everyday Life
Monday, January 11, 2010
Ubuntu - Bottom panel not showing open applications
I gave my younger brother my laptop to use. Later I noticed that none of my open windows were showing on the bottom panel taskbar.
I'm guessing he deleted the applet that shows the open applications.
To resolve, I added the applet again by doing the following:
Right click on the bottom panel
Select 'Add to Panel'
Click on 'Window List'
Click on the 'Add' button.
Hope this helps.
2 comments:
Chandrakant
Monday, July 11, 2011 9:55:00 AM
Thanks Frank. It's working for me.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Frank Codes
Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:10:00 AM
Glad to be of service.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Frank. It's working for me.
ReplyDeleteGlad to be of service.
ReplyDelete